- (1) Prohibition of Diversion/Resale of Services
- The user is prohibited from using or gaining access to any or all of the services for the purposes of sales, religious, political, other profitable or equivalent activities, or preparation for such activities.
- (2) Use/Change/Suspension of Services
- The company, from time to time, may change any or all of the services without prior notice to the user according to its own convenience. Also, in case of a disaster, an accident, or other emergencies, the company may suspend any or all of the services. The company assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages the user or third parties may suffer as a result.
- (3) Equipment for Services
- When the user uses the Website, the user needs to gain access to the Internet by properly preparing and operating necessary equipment and software at their own risk and cost. However, the company is not responsible for taking any measures to provide preparation or guidance for access to the Internet by the user.
- (4) Copyright/Property Right/Others
- (1) The company and its partners providing such contents to the Website own the content and individual information included in the services.
- (2) The content provided or posted in the services or advertisements are protected by Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Design Law, and other related laws.
- (3) The services and all the software used in connection with the services are protected by laws related to intellectual property rights.
- (4) The user is prohibited from duplicating, releasing, assigning, leasing, translating, reselling, forwarding, licensing, reusing, etc., the services, the software, or the content included in them including, but not limited to, data of photos, specifications, and prices unless the user properly uses the services for personal or noncommercial use, or obtain approval from the company or its partners in advance.
- (1) The company makes no warranties to the accuracy, compatibility, timeliness, completeness, legality, expediency, adequacy, and all others related to the information provided through the Website and the services unless otherwise specified. Also, the company assumes no responsibility or liability even if the user or third parties (regardless of whether the third parties are individuals, corporations, or organizations) suffer damages or losses attributable to such information.
- (2) The user can use the information obtained through the services and the information provided or input by the users of the services (except for information which can identify individuals or corporations) to analyze and evaluate such information, provide such information to third parties, or for other purposes.
4 Prohibited Matters
The user is prohibited from conducting any of the following when using the Website or the services.
- (1) Any action that violates or may violate any related laws or ordinances;
- (2) Any action that uses the services, software, or contents contained in them for duplication, release, assignment, lease, translation, resale, forwarding, license, reuse, or storage for such purposes unless the user properly uses the services for personal or noncommercial use, or obtain approval from the company or its partners in advance;
- (3) Any action that violates the intellectual property rights of the company, its partners, or third parties (e.g. copyrights, designs, patents, trademarks, or methods);
- (4) Any action that violates or may violate the rights of assets, reputation, and privacy of other users or third parties, defames or may defame other users or third parties, or is or may be disadvantageous to other users or third parties;
- (6) Any action that offends public order and morals;
- (7) Any action that prevents the operations and maintenance of the Website and the services;
- (8) Any action that transmits or writes a computer program, an email, etc., designed to have undesirable or harmful effects;
- (9) Any action that gains unauthorized access to the Website or the company’s computer systems;
- (10) Any action that becomes detrimental to the company’s credibility; and
- (11) Any action that the company considers inappropriate.
6 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Created on April 1, 2012